Monday 20 February 2012

Vintage Ramekins......

I love my collection of vintage ramekins.  There is something about holding one in your hands that is full of delectable morsels of yummy food....fabulously cold ice-cream with strawberries and chocolate, fruit salad and yoghurt, yummy leftovers heated up for lunch, piping hot pumpkin soup on a cold Winter's day.... A ramekin holds them all and usually has a little handle to make eating your favourite tidbit on the couch watching a movie all the easier!!Here are some photos of some of my favourites from my own collection...


 I love the black outer and coloured interior of these ones......


 The chunkiness and contrast of these ones....

 Delectable strawberry pink, such a great colour with the blue interior..

These are all from the 1950's, but plenty abound from many different eras - get some and try them out for yourself - I'm sure you'll grow to love them too!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment