Monday 26 December 2011

Vintage Beach Lovin' Summer Style

As you all know I live in a quiet little beach hamlet on the Mornington Peninsula - well it's normally quiet!!! Yesterday - Boxing Day to be exact - the tourists arrived!!!  My little town of Rye triples in size at this time and becomes a thriving metropolis!!!


People in our town are divided regarding the tourists - love or hate 'em - we have to have them every year, so that we can enjoy the amenities our little town has to offer!!  And anyway we can't be selfish we need to share this little piece of heaven don't you think?

So  in celebration of beach culture I have found some images of vintage bathing costumes that would have been seen on my little beach at some time or another.....









I love my little beach town .......

No comments:

Post a Comment